Study In Macedonia – North Macedonia
Macedonia – North Macedonia is a land of ideas. Education, science and research play a central role here. In a Europe free of borders and a world of globalized markets, education lays the basis enabling us to exploit the opportunities open borders and worldwide knowledge networks offer. Macedonia – North Macedonia is one of the countries most preferred by foreign students, a hub of cutting-edge international research and a constant source of new patents.
- Most of the Goverment Universities don’t charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro-1500 Euro Per semester-Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro – 10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World’s Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500 – 600 Euro /Month
- The academic year begins in October and ends next year in September.
Universities in Macedonia – North Macedonia
- Ss Cyril and Methodius University Skopje
- University Goce Delcev Stip
- Saint Clement of Ohrid University of Bitola
- South Eastern European University
- European University Macedonia
- University American College Skopje
- State University of Tetovo
- University for Information Science and Technology Ohrid
- Business Academy Smilevski Skopje
The Ss. Cyril and Methodius University’s mission is to be:
-an autonomous, higher educational institution which provides teaching, scholar and applied activities in technical, natural sciences and mathematics, bio-technical, artistic, medical and social sciences;
-a university dedicated to the cherishing as well as international recognition of the traditional features and values the Macedonian people (the Macedonian language, history, literature and culture) and at the same time to the nurturing of the cultural values of the other ethnic communities in the Republic of Macedonia;
-a university open to all students on the basis of equality and their academic results regardless of their ideological, political, cultural and social origin
-a university that coordinates its academic offer to the needs of the social surrounding, and has continuously dynamic relation towards it;
-a university that creates stimulative environment for its employees, providing them a progress of their abilities in order to accomplish its mission;
-a university which develops long-life and continuing education;
-a university determined to achieve the European norms and standards in all spheres of its activities.
For more information, please visit their website at: Ss Cyril and Methodius University Skopje
Goce Delchev University in Shtip was established by the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia on 27 March 2007. The first Constitutive Session of the University Senate was held on 28 June 2007, in the amphitheater of the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Polytechnic.
Goce Delchev University was founded initially with seven faculties and one higher school. The faculties are as follows: Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Mining, Geology and Polytechnic, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Music and Higher Medical School.
Since the academic 2008/2009 year the University has established six new faculties: Faculty of Medical Science, Faculty of Philology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Faculty of Tourism and Business Logistics.
In the first academic year, 1.300 students were enrolled at the University.
For more information, please visit their website at: University Goce Delcev Stip
To create integrated university with provided quality in all segments of its functioning, thus having recognizable values in the higher education area in Republic of Macedonia, placing the student in the focus of the university functioning.
The realization of the mission, more than ever, imposes mobilization of the existing professional staff and other potential, which, through the forms of the university functioning and the bodies and organs of the University, as well as trough the everyday commitments, will create conditions for successful development.
- A University which is completely integrated in national and international environment
- Reached high degree of institutional cooperation and coordination of the units of the University.
- Provided interrelated recourses in the function of performing mutual
- Accomplished use of modern standards in performing teaching-educational and scientific-researching activities.
- Flexibility and dynamics of learning processes and degrees of education.
- Continuous process of Europeanization and internationalization with provided relations to international universities.
- Transparent and open for cooperation with the external environment by creating strong relations to the economy, local self-government, non-governmental sector.
- Realized continuous activities providing culture of quality in all segments of the university functioning.
- Provided permanent care for the students and quality service offered in function of their needs and professional projects.
For more information, please visit their website at: Saint Clement of Ohrid University of Bitola